Powered By Blogger

About Me

Retired chief investment officer and former NYSE firm partner with 50 plus years experience in field as analyst / economist, portfolio manager / trader, and CIO who has superb track record with multi $billion equities and fixed income portfolios. Advanced degrees, CFA. Having done much professional writing as a young guy, I now have a cryptic style. 40 years down on and around The Street confirms: CAVEAT EMPTOR IN SPADES !!!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stock Market -- Technical

the market got close to rally mode during the middle of last week
but since has faded back. The bottom testing actions of recent
weeks are pat and off-putting as well. Even so, my 25 day
momentum oscillator continues to drift higher although in an
uncomfortably broad bracket. So, I think I will wait to see if
this oscillator trend is broken by a sharp retreat. If not, then
I will hang in there looking for a positive change of trend.

No comments: