Earlier this month I opined the bugz were due to rally their favorite lest it drift down to pivotal
support at 1560. Well, they have not shown up and gold has started drifting down to $1560 oz.
support. The indicators are bearish on the chart, but the market is getting more oversold on an
RSI basis. Gold chart Where are these guys?
- Peter Richardson
- Retired chief investment officer and former NYSE firm partner with 40 years experience in field as analyst / economist, portfolio manager / trader, and CIO who has superb track record with multi $billion equities and fixed income portfolios. Advanced degrees, CFA. Having done much professional writing as a young guy, I now have a cryptic style. 40 years down on and around The Street confirms: CAVEAT EMPTOR IN SPADES !!!
- Keeping An Eye On The Oil Price
- Stock Market -- Short Term
- Global Economic Supply & Demand
- Long Treasury -- Priced for US / Global Recession
- Inflation Potential & Profit Margins
- Stock Market -- Weekly
- EU: Will Angie Cut Her Bad Boys Some Slack?
- Gold Price Quickie
- Stock Market -- Daily Chart
- Financial System -- Liquidity Issues
- Gold -- Bugz Failed To Show This Week
- Stock Market -- Weekly Chart
- ECRI -- Weekly Leading Index
- Fun With NYSE Breadth -- Advances
- Weekly Cyclical Fundamental Indicator (WCFI)
- Gold Note
- Stock Market -- Technical
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2011 (192)
- ► 2010 (173)
- ► 2009 (141)
- ► 2008 (150)
- ► 2007 (117)
- ► 2006 (92)