Powered By Blogger

About Me

Retired chief investment officer and former NYSE firm partner with 50 plus years experience in field as analyst / economist, portfolio manager / trader, and CIO who has superb track record with multi $billion equities and fixed income portfolios. Advanced degrees, CFA. Having done much professional writing as a young guy, I now have a cryptic style. 40 years down on and around The Street confirms: CAVEAT EMPTOR IN SPADES !!!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Stealing Time

The wife and I are on a working vacation. The wind-up comes
this weekend when we finish helping our youngest set up shop.
My daughter is just zipping along, but I must confess that
wife and I are pooped by about 7pm each evening.

The stock market has entered a period of price compression
so I doubt I am missing anything too much. Most of the
overbought that accumulated in late spring has been worked
off.

I expect to be back on line this Monday, July 9, if not a
day or so sooner.

No comments: